"Come for a class and stay for the culture!"
We believe that Latin dancing is one of the happiest ways to meet people, that anyone - regardless of background, age, and having one or two left feet can dance and, more importantly, have a great, stress free time while learning.
We are constantly challenging ourselves in being different from other dance schools by making our classes flexible, fun, sociable, and super affordable. Our easy to follow break down will have you dancing from the start. If you are the kind of person that likes trying new things, having lot's fun, and developing your talents, oh boy!, do we have some awesome dance classes for you!
Our mission is simply to transform every day individuals into confident, versatile, and flavorful dancers through the mastery of music interpretation, self-expression, and leading / following skills. We do not want you to just sit and watch at the Latin Night Clubs. We want you to dance and have fun at it. Through our lessons and family of dancers we are diffusing the beauty of Salsa, Bachata, Cumbia, Merengue and Kizomba dancing among all the different and rich communities in Houston, TX, Pearland, TX, and surrounding areas.
What are you waiting for? If you can walk, you can dance! Learn to dance Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Kizomba, and Cumbia in Houston, TX, Pearland, TX, and surrounding areas! Absolute Beginners and Two Left Feet students are welcome! Spice up your life by moving through the provocative sounds of Afro-Latin music.
Eat, Sleep, Salsa! Learn the roots of most sociable dance on earth!
Moves: Basic steps, Right turns, Cross Body Lead, Outside and Inside turns, Open Breaks, Checks, and more.
Move to Dominican Rhythms! Look irresistible on the dance floor.
Moves: Basic modern and traditional steps, Right and Left turns, Paseala, Sweetheart and Wrap turns, and more.
Learn to dance with connection and musicality! Move with harmony and elegance.
Moves: Basic steps variations, Embrace connection, Passadas, Pivots, Saidas, Timing techniques, Tarraxinha, and more.
Dance to Colombian / Mexican Rhythms! Bring energy and fun to the dance floor!
Moves: Side to Side, Cumbia Break, Cumbia Pull, In and Out Turns, Hammerlock Turns, and more.
Super easy to learn, the best way to get started into Latin dancing. Tons of turns and fun!
Moves: Basic steps and turns, Hammerlocks, Sweethearts, Walk-arounds, Double turns, Fun Pretzels, and more.
Become a Latin Dance Machine at the Social Nightclubs! Know how to defend yourself.
Moves: Essentials of Merengue, Bachata, Salsa, and Cumbia. How to survive at the Latin Nightclubs.
TOP TEN REASONS TO TAKE LESSONS WITH US
- Fun, insightful, and affordable. Our dance classes in Pearland / Houston are a great way to let go of daily stress, the monotonous routine, and the boredom of inactivity. Whether you are a novice dancer or a seasoned dancer, you will have a great time while being constantly challenged to develop your dancing skills.
- Learn the core essentials. We encompass a wide range of exercises to master the essential techniques of dancing: Footwork, body movement, timing, terminology, musicality, pattern variations, frame / hand connection, and styling. You will always learn something new in our group, crash courses, bootcamp and private dance classes.
- Right-size, personable, and student oriented classes. We focus on acquiring just the right size of students per class and adapt our lessons to fit the dynamics of the group. This is important in order to provide individual attention, thus students that have difficulty during the lesson are less likely to fall through the cracks.
- Approachable and fun breakdown of each move. We do not try to overload our students with too much information at once, but in different layers and building blocks according to the level and expectations of the class.
- We will never make you feel bad for making mistakes! That is why you come to class. We want you to make mistakes and ask us as many questions as possible so we can fix them and polish the rough edges. We want you to look great when you go to the dance floor!
- Lead / follow with confidence, elegance, and "flavor." We not only focus on the social aspect of dancing but on technique so that our students can lead and follow the dance moves / figures outside of class with anyone and everyone. The dance moves that we teach are not choreographed, they are 100% leadable on the dance floor.
- Several practice opportunities. We couple our dance classes with outings and socials around Pearland, TX and Houston, TX so that our students can find several opportunities to meet up, practice, and continue developing their dancing skills. Pratice makes perfect. Do not think that because you are a beginner, you can't have fun on the dance floor!
- Missed a group class? No worries! We are flexible in regards to student attendance and absences. We know that life happens and sometimes it is not possible to attend every single class consecutively. You are free to come and go as you please. Students are given the opportunity to make up missed group classes. You will get what you paid for. Just inform us of your situation to work with you.
- Classes can carry over to other weeks/months. Thanks to our Full Pass (group dance lessons and Bootcamps) and other dance discount packages you can mix and match classes. There are no rigid expiration dates. However, please note that we recommend that you attend as often as possible to stay engaged with your classmates and get the proper foundation steps.
- Free classes / discounted classes. We are always offering free classes every week - Check our Calendar. We also give special discount to loyal returning students. We also do raffles and offer free group lesson and private dance lesson giveaways on our Beginner bootcamps. Join us and you can win!
"Never in my wildest dreams I would image God blessing me this way through dancing Salsa.
I'm thankful for the friends that I've been able to meet and for the things I've been able to do."
International Dance Instructor Christian Franco was born and raised in Lima Peru and migrated to United States in 1992. His skills in dancing incorporates techniques he has learned by training from several renowned instructors in dances such as Country Western (1998), Ballroom (2000), Salsa (2003), Bachata (2005), Tango (2006), and recently most Kizomba (2011).
Natural for his teaching ability, Christian Franco has been invited to teach across the country and abroad. His classes are always fun, engaging, and empowering. He pays great attention to details and loves breaking down complex movements into easy to follow building blocks. He has conducted Afro-Latin workshops all across major cities in Texas: Dallas, Austin, Lubbock, San Antonio, Houston, as well around the US: West Palm Beach, FL, Atlanta, GA, Nashville, TN, New Jersey, NJ, Las Vegas, NV; New York, NY, and San Juan, Puerto Rico. Internationally he has taught in Madrid, Spain; Paris, France; Hanoi, Vietnam; Bangkok, Thailand; Shanghai, China; and Taipei, Taiwan.
Christian Franco focuses on solely in giving his students the attention they need to overcome their two left feet. Dancing, traveling, and connecting with people has become his passion and he is ready to share his energy and knowledge with anyone willing to receive it.
Established in June of 2007, Latin Dance Factory, is a dance company passionate about sharing the richness and beauty of some of the most amazing, energetic, and sexy Latin American dances in the world: Salsa
, and Cumbia
Located in Houston, Tx and Pearland, Tx, Latin Dance Factory has been offering fun Salsa Bachata Merengue Cumbia and Kizomba dance classes to residents of Houston, Pearland, and surrounding areas. Our classes are a great place to meet people of all ages, walks of life, and cultural backgrounds who share a fascination with dance. If you want to learn Salsa now, if you want to move on the dance floor with confidence and passion; want to meet new and interesting people, and participate in fun and rewarding activities, then you have come to the right place!
Our classes are fun, small in size, and very affordable. The instruction is top quality, stress-free, and very laid back. What you will invest in yourself, it will last for a long long time!
Latin Dance Factory started as a small project training just 4 students in our living room. Over time this project has transformed into a very rewarding and fulfilling experience surpassing any of our expectations. People want to dance and they love to dance! Currently, we have trained thousands of students locally and many more abroad through our international tours to Europe and Asia.
Thanks to dancing we have discovered the gift of teaching and learning, the ability to connect with others, and the power to make a difference in people's lives...
We would be honored to have you being part of our dance community. Join us today