Saturday May 30th 5-7:30pm TARRAXINHA Workshop
LEARN TARRAXINHA IN ONE DAY!
$35 | $45 $64
per dancer per couple
Save 30% Prepaid Online/Phone.
Discount at Checkout
CONFIRMED GUEST LIST
Guys: Francisco, Domenico, Chris,
Ladies: Denit, Lupita,
Update: 7 spots left for guys, 8 spots left for ladies, 5 spots for couples. May 25th 1:50pm
Only 20 spots available per Bootcamp. We don't hold unpaid spots.
- How do I register?
- Can I walk-in to a bootcamp?
- Can I pay at the door?
- Is this bootcamp for beginners? Do I need to know anything about dancing?
- What is a couple?
- If I signed up by myself, with whom will I dance?
- If I signed up with my partner, can we stay together the whole class?
- What do I wear to the Bootcamp?
- If I paid for the bootcamp and I can not attend the Bootcamp because something came up, what happens to my payment?
- I can't make it this time around, will you offer this Bootcamp again?
- The bootcamp is sold out...
- Do you offer other dance bootcamps?
- Can I get a discount if I buy more than one dance bootcamp?
TARRAXINHA COURSE SYLLABUS
This is a Two-hour and a half course. We will start with the introduction of the basic steps, movements, leads and follows and figures in Tarraxinha. As the course progresses we will teach you new skills and figures based on a ladder system. Don't worry, our detailed breakdown will get you dancing Tarraxinha in no time. Here is a proposed class syllabus.
- Hip movement Isolations
- Central waves
- Lateral waves
- Basic 8 figures
- Side 8 figures
- Square movements
- Suspension movements
- Circle movements
- Semi circle movements
- Time variations
- Passadas before and after tarraxinha
- L figures
- Register with time to ensure a spot in our class
- Check your email for a receipt after you complete your registration
- Save the day and time of the dance class in your calendar
- Arrive 10 to 15 min before class. Do not be late!
- No cancellations allowed the day of the workshop. 24-hour notice required
- Invite your friends! It's tons of fun.
WHY LEARN TO DANCE TARRAXINHA?
Tarraxinha is a sensual element of Kizomba dance or it could be a stand-alone dance on itself. The dance is characterize by leading and following different hip movements with your partner. Musicality plays a big role in dancing Tarraxinha. It is a close connection dance meaning that you and your partner will be embraced with one another while practicing these moves. The dance is slow, sensual, and easy to learn. The steps follow the strong percussion of the song. Tarraxinha falls under the Kizomba Umbrella in Clubs. Several Kizomba songs contain Tarraxinha sections. Women love Tarraxinha for its simplicity, sensuality and hip movement. Some popular Tarraxinha songs include:
Dj Paparazzi Feat Dj Sponky - Nao e Beleza Isso
KBCuts - Naughty Boy - La la la
Stony - Dance Kizomba
Don't want until the last minute! Limited spots available. Once they are all taken, they are gone until next time we offer the bootcamp. Learn to dance Tarraxinha in Houston, TX and Pearland, TX is offered every 3 to 5 weeks. See you soon!
OTHER BOOTCAMP SCHEDULE