Wedding Dance Choreographies By Appointment

FIRST WEDDING DANCE

BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION

LOCATION

TURN YOUR WEDDING DANCE INTO A MAGICAL SHOW

This is your special day and your time to shine! You deserve nothing but the best - make it memorable and wow your friends and family with personalized dance choreography for you and your court by Latin Dance Factory!

Private lessons are ideal for learning choreography for your special first wedding dance and can be offered in a variety of Latin dances. Latin Dance Factory’s professional dance instructors have vast experience in choreographing dance presentations and can choreograph any style of dance to any type of music: Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Kizomba and Cumbia!

MORE INFORMATION

Call/Text @ 832-413-2623

Se habla Español

Don't wait until the last minute and book personalized FREE 30 min dance consultation today! We can talk about music options, dance moves, layout of the reception area, and more.

Give yourself ample time to learn the choreography and practice, so that you can enjoy your big day stress free!

DATE & TIME:

By Appointment Only. See our Calendar for available spots.

Monday to Sunday at 9:00am - 7:00pm

Duration: 2 hours per session.

Please arrive on time.

We need a 24hr rescheduling notice.

Special note: Third party promotions and offers are not applicable towards Wedding Dance Choreographies.

Absolute Beginners. Partner needed.

Look amazing! Impress your guest with a breathtaking choreography.

Create your schedule! Specially designed to make you ready for your big day.

Pick up to 3 songs! We will cut them and arrange them to fit every dance move.

Bring a video camera, You can record your session and keep the video for future reference and practice.

FIRST WEDDING DANCE SALSA SURPRISE DEMOS

Our promise to you is that we will be the most affordable, reasonable, and flexible option for you! Do not let the competition overcharge you with crazy lesson packages, choreographers, and limited time. We know that every minute counts and we want you to feel that this the best investment that you will make! Guaranteed!

POPULAR QUESTIONS

When should I start training?

Give yourself plenty of time prior your Wedding to start learning your First Dance. We recommend at least 2 months prior your wedding date. Please factor in holidays, and "wedding season."

How long are the wedding choreographies?

Typically we train couples to dance choreographies that last between 3 to 3.5 minutes. You may choose to dance longer or do more than one choreography. Five minutes should be the top time to perform

How many lessons should we take?

To learn a choreography for a first dance (approx 3 and a half minutes), we recommend at least the 8 Lesson Package. This is perfect for couples with very little dance knowledge. We spend 75% of the time learning eye-catching, intimate couple's moves that add magic to your song choices. We spend the other 25% of the time practicing and polishing it. We want you to look amazing. It is our signature that goes out there when you perform our routines! Please watch our demos above. Our personalized training would get you moving from the start!

FIRST WEDDING SONGS PLAYLIST

The following is a list of popular First Wedding Dance Songs that are timeless.

  1. "Everything" by Michael Buble
  2. "My Best Friend" by Tim McGraw
  3. "Make You Feel My Love" by Adele
  4. "At Last" by Etta James
  5. "You Are The Best Thing" by Ray Lamontagne
  6. "Bless The Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts
  7. "Amazed" by Lonestar
  8. "Into The Mystic" by Van Morrison
  9. "Let’s Stay Together" by Al Green
  10. "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" by Starship
  11. "I'm So Glad" by Royal Wood
  12. "Can't Help Falling In Love" by Ingrid Michaelson
  13. "All I Want Is You" by U2
  14. "Halo" by Beyonce
  15. "A Sunday Kind Of Love" by Etta James
  16. "Harvest Moon" by Neil Young
  17. "Birds of a Feather" by The Civil Wars
  18. "I Love How You Love Me" by Camera Obsucra
  19. "If I Were A Carpenter" by Johnny Cash & June Carter
  20. "Can’t Help Falling In Love" by Elvis Presley
  21. "I Cross My Heart" by George Strait
  22. "I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith
  23. "Stand by Me" by Ben E. King
  24. "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton
  25. "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes
  26. "God Gave Me You" by Blake Shelton
  27. "Better Together" by Jack Johnson,
  28. "Then" by Brad Paisley

WE ARE NEAR YOU

If you live in Houston, Pearland, Pasadena, Clear Lake, Alvin, Angleton, Galleria, Medical Center, Midtown areas, you're only a few minutes away from our studio in Pearland, TX. If you like us to travel to your place we can do that as well for a small travel fee added to your total lesson cost.