Kizomba 201 Camp. Sun May 28, 2-5p Body Evol. Pearland
INTERMEDIATE FIGURES AND TECHNIQUES IN KIZOMBA WITH URBAN KIZ FEEL
JOIN KIZOMBA 201 BOOTCAMP
INTERMEDIATE KIZOMBA SYLLABUS
- Foundations and Frame
- Connections and review of Basics
- Side and traveling variations
- Break steps and syncopated steps
- Marca vs Cha Cha vs Balance
- Saidas for men and ladies
- Pasadas combination with basics and variations
Topic: Urban Kiz / French Style
- Foundations and Frame
- Leg connection
- Syncopation energy
- Leg sweeps
- Leg blocks
- Leg raises
- Advanced Saidas variations
- Feeling and connection in UrbanKiz
EARLY BIRD: 20%OFF
Buy tickets online or
by phone in advance
Early Bird ends in... or while spots remain
Txt / Call @ 832-413-2623
Se habla Español
Intermediate Level. If you never danced, please DO NOT join.
Save time! Learn in one day what others learn in 4 weeks.
WHAT IS LEVEL 201? DO I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DANCE?
For this Kizomba 201 Intermediate Dance Bootcamp you are required to at least be comfortable with the basic steps, the basic connections, and the basic figures in Kizomba. If you never danced, please join our 101 Kizomba Camp instead.
Improver level is for students who are familiar with the Basic Foundations in Kizomba and like to take it to the next level. In other words, we will not spend too much time explaining those skills; instead, we will use the time to continue learning new techniques, turns, and moves that will be able to use at the clubs. If you have taken our Level 101 Beginner Kizomba Bootcamp or at least 4 Absolute Beginner / Two-Left Feet group classes, or one or two private dance lessons in Kizomba with us, then you qualify for this Level 201 Bootcamp.
- How do I register?
- Can I walk-in to a bootcamp?
- Can I pay at the door?
- I need to reschedule, something came up, what happens to my payment?
- Is this bootcamp for beginners? Do I need to know anything about dancing?
- What is a couple?
- If I signed up by myself, with whom will I dance?
- If I signed up with my partner, can we stay together the whole class?
- What do I wear to the Bootcamp?
- I can't make it this time around, will you offer this Bootcamp again?
- The bootcamp is sold out...
- Do you offer other dance bootcamps?
- Can I get a discount if I buy more than one dance bootcamp?
- Register with time to ensure a spot in our class
- Check your email for a copy of your receipt
- Save the day / time of the dance bootcamp in your calendar
- Eat something before the Bootcamp. Do not come on an empty stomach
- No last minute cancellations allowed or your spot will be given to another party