Sunday Dec 18th 2:00-4:30pm BACHATA by Jorge Elizondo
Weekday Class Feature
LEARN BACHATA BY MASTER INSTRUCTOR JORGE ELIZONDO!
- I am afraid to join by myself
- How do I register?
- Can I walk-in (just show up) to a workshop?
- Can I pay at the door?
- I need to reschedule, something came up, what happens to my payment?
- Is this workshop for beginners? Do I need to know anything about dancing?
- What is a couple?
- If I signed up by myself, with whom will I dance?
- If I signed up with my partner, can we stay together the whole class?
- What do I wear to the Workshop?
- I can't make it this time around, will you offer this Workshop again?
- The Workshop is sold out...
- Do you offer other dance Workshops?
$35 | $45* $65
per dancer per couple
30% off Door price. Prepaid online/phone.
Discount at checkout.
Beginners and Intermediate welcome. No partner needed.
Focus oriented! Learn turns and style that apply only to this dance.
This is a two and a half hour course. In this workshop you will learn...
- Basic Bachata Step in Place
- Basic Bachata Side to Side Steps
- Basic Right Turn
- Basic Left Turn
- Quarter Turns
- Open / Close Frame Connections
- Forward and Backwards Travel
- Wrap Turns
- Turns and Returns Rotations
- Half Steps
- Dominican Footwork Variation
- Cross Overs
- Front Turns
- Cha Cha addtions
- Body Rolls / Dips
- Register with time to ensure a spot in our class
- Check your email for a copy of your receipt
- Save the day / time of the dance workshop in your calendar
- Eat something before the class. Do not come on an empty stomach
- No last minute cancellations allowed or your spot will be given to another party
UPCOMING CLASS SCHEDULE
Don't wait until the last minute! Limited spots available. Save yours before they are gone. These workshops are only offered once a month. After you complete any of them, you can continue learning new skills in our group lesson practice sessions. Spend a fun afternoon being active, making friends, and having lots of fun! See you soon!