Can I get a discount if I buy more than one private dance lesson?

posted Mar 24, 2015, 11:41 AM by Christian Franco   [ updated Mar 24, 2015, 11:44 AM ]
Yes! If you see yourself wanting to learn more than one style of dance: Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba, Merengue and Cumbia, and dance very well at the nightclubs in Houston, then we offer different packages of 4, 8, and 12 private dance lessons:

1 Lesson: $85/hr
4 Lessons: $75/hr. Total $300 (Save $40)
8 Lessons: $72.5/hr. Total $580 (Save $100)*
12 Lessons: $70/hr. Total $840 (Save $180)*

You can schedule these lessons at your convenience and you can pick the dances you like to emphasize. Remember that the price is the same if you come alone or with a partner. 

* For packages of 8 and 12 lessons you can deposit 60% on your first lesson and pay the remaining 40% in the middle of the course.