|LEARN BACHATA IN ONE DAY!|
12155 Shadow Creek Pkwy. Pearland, TX
BACHATA COURSE SYLLABUS
. Don't worry, our detailed breakdown will get you dancing Bachata in no time. Here is a proposed class syllabus.
- Basic Bachata Step in Place
- Basic Bachata Side to Side Steps
- Basic Right Turn
- Basic Left Turn
- Quarter Turns
- Open / Close Frame Connections
- Forward and Backwards Travel
- Wrap Turns
- Turns and Returns Rotations
- Half Steps
- Dominican Footwork Variation
- Cross Overs
- Front Turns
- Cha Cha addtions
- Body Rolls / Dips
- Register with time to ensure a spot in our class
- Check your email for a receipt after you complete your registration
- Save the day and time of the dance bootcamp in your calendar
- Arrive 10 to 15 min before class. Do not be late!
- Invite your friends! It's tons of fun.
Bachata is a Rumba-like Dominican Dance often referred as the dance of the guitar. Songs are about melancholy, about lost loves, jealousy, and dramatic encounters. The dance is slow, sensual, and easy to learn. The steps follow a three step and tap pattern done to the left and right side. Bachata falls under the Salsa Umbrella in Clubs. Several venues play at least 30% Bachata while others dedicate a full night of Bachata music. Women love Bachata for its simplicity, sensuality and dance elegance. Some popular Bachata songs include:
Romeo Santos - Malevo
Hector Acosta - No Soy Un Hombre Malo
Zacarias Ferreira - Quedate Conmigo
Andy Andy - Maldito Amor
Joan Soriano - Que Pasara Mañana
Don't want until the last minute! Limited spots available. Once they are all taken, they are gone until next time we offer the bootcamp. Learn to dance Bachata Two Left Feet Bootcamp in Houston, TX and Pearland, TX is offered every 3 to 5 weeks. Ask any of our students or prior customers, bootcamps are the best way to learn to dance in one day! See you soon!
OTHER BOOTCAMP SCHEDULE