How to Lead. Sun Apr 9, 2-4p Body Evol. Pearland
Weekend Class Feature
HOW TO LEAD AND TURN LADIES
- I am afraid to join by myself
- How do I register?
- Can I walk-in (just show up) to a workshop?
- Can I pay at the door?
- I need to reschedule, something came up, what happens to my payment?
- Is this workshop for beginners? Do I need to know anything about dancing?
- What is a couple?
- If I signed up by myself, with whom will I dance?
- If I signed up with my partner, can we stay together the whole class?
- What do I wear to the Workshop?
- I can't make it this time around, will you offer this Workshop again?
- The Workshop is sold out...
- Do you offer other dance Workshops?
$5 off door price. Prepaid online/phone.
Only 20 spots available. We don't hold unpaid spots.
Text/Call @ 832-413-2623
Se habla Español
Beginner / Improver Techniques. Guys Only.
Lead with confidence! Learn essential footwork and leading techniques that can be applied to Salsa turns.
Be Gentle and smooth. Ladies love a dance that can make them feel like floating in the air.
Must-take class! Especially, for beginner and intermediate dancers.
After the Workshop, join our fun weekly group classes.
BECOME A GREAT SOCIAL DANCER ON DANCE FLOOR!
This workshop is open to all levels: From Two Left Feet to Improver. This course will give you confidence in your turns, steps, and overall leading techniques in Salsa Figures.
Becoming a strong lead is that ladies appreciate on the dance floor. Every latin party in town becomes more fun and memorable is the guys know their proper footwork and turns. In this class, you will learn how to balance your energy while turning her, how to use "hand gestures" to lead turns smoothly; how to correct mistakes without making them obvious; how to maintain the rhythm together.
Basic Salsa Step in Place
Basic Right Turn
Principle of Leading
Cross Body Lead Leading
Inside Turn Leading
Outside Turn Leading
Hammerlock Turn Leading
Energy, frame, connection
Left Turn Leading
Increasing the level of the figure
Body Isolation drills
Rhythm and musicality
Adjusting your level to your partner
Body Rolls / Dips leading techniques
UPCOMING BOOTCAMP SCHEDULE
Don't wait until the last minute! Limited spots available. Save yours before they are gone. These workshops are only offered once a month. After you complete any of them, you can continue learning new skills in our group lesson practice sessions. Spend a fun afternoon being active, making friends, and having lots of fun! See you soon!