Wednesday Jan 6th 7:30-10pm CUMBIA 101 Workshop
LEARN CUMBIA TURNS IN 2.5 HOURS!
- I am afraid to join by myself
- How do I register?
- Can I walk-in (just show up) to a workshop?
- Can I pay at the door?
- I need to reschedule, something came up, what happens to my payment?
- Is this workshop for beginners? Do I need to know anything about dancing?
- What is a couple?
- If I signed up by myself, with whom will I dance?
- If I signed up with my partner, can we stay together the whole class?
- What do I wear to the Workshop?
- I can't make it this time around, will you offer this Workshop again?
- The Workshop is sold out...
- Do you offer other dance Workshops?
$35 | $45* $65
per dancer per couple
30% off Door price. Prepaid online/phone.
Discount at checkout.
Absolute Beginners. No partner needed.
Focus oriented! Learn turns and style that apply only to this dance.
This is a two and a half hour course. In this workshop you will learn...
- Basic Side to Side Step
- Basic Back Breaks
- Basic Rotation
- Body Movement
- Open / Close Frame Connections
- Ladies Double Turns
- Men Turns
- Basic Traveling (Tejano style)
- Open Breaks and Check
- Cumbia Pull
- Multiple Turn Leads
- Men Tunnel
- Turn and Returns
- Free Spin Turns
- Advanced variations of Back Breaks
- Register with time to ensure a spot in our class
- Check your email for a copy of your receipt
- Save the day / time of the dance workshop in your calendar
- Eat something before the class. Do not come on an empty stomach
- No last minute cancellations allowed or your spot will be given to another party
UPCOMING WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
Don't wait until the last minute! Limited spots available. Save yours before they are gone. These workshops are only offered once a month. After you complete any of them, you can continue learning new skills in our group lesson practice sessions. Spend a fun afternoon being active, making friends, and having lots of fun! See you soon!