A Class Pass is our take on the punch card idea. Every time you come to class you get a mark. Currently we offer Class Passes for 4 lessons ($50/p), 8 lessons ($90/p), and 12 lessons ($130/p).
|Drop In Rate is $15/p||Save $10! Access any 4 Group Lesson Pass $50/p||Save $30! Access any 8 Group Lessons Pass $90/p||Save $50! Access any 12 Group Lessons Pass $130/p|
Before we discuss the advantages of Class Passes, let us mention the main restrictions that apply towards your Class Pass:
1. You must present your Class Pass every time you come to class. If you forgot to bring it to class, you have to pay for the lesson at the rate of $15/person (individual class rate).
2. Do not transfer your Class Pass to any other student or guest without proper authorization from the instructor.
3. Lost Class Passes that have not been properly backed-up will not be replaced. All students are responsible for their Class Passes.
1. The more lessons you buy, the bigger the discount you will see on the rate per lesson. For example. One group dance lesson is $15 if you decide to pay one lesson at a time.
With a class pass of 4 lessons you only pay $50 or about $12.50 per lesson. You save $10.
With a class pass of 8 lessons, you only pay $90 or about $11.25 per lesson. You save $30.
With a class pass of 12 lessons, you only pay $130 or about $10.83 per lesson. You save $50.
2. Access any group dance class of your choice. Unless you choose to focus on a particular dance, you also have the option to simultaneously use the class pass towards our Salsa, Bachata, Cumbia, Kizomba, or Merengue group classes. That is, you can take as many lessons in one week as you wish based on your skills level.
3. Class Passes keep all your lessons save, even if you miss a class. If you happen to miss a dance class due to work or traveling, you will not lose it. Flexibility on attendance is unlike any dance school in Houston. It is important to note that if you know that you will be absent for more than 2 weeks, please let your instructor know and backup the number of lessons in your card electronically (take a picture with your cell phone for example). Please do not lose your Class Pass. You are responsible for keeping it safe with you. Treat it as cash.