T O P T E N R E A S O N S T O
T A K E L E S S O N S W I T H U S
- Fun, insightful, and affordable. Our dance classes in Pearland / Houston are a great way to let go of daily stress, the monotonous routine, and the boredom of inactivity. Whether you are a novice dancer or a seasoned dancer, you will have a great time while being constantly challenged to develop your dancing skills. We are very affordable as well! Just do your research, we are the best deal in town when you consider the level of training provided, the flexibility in our attendance policy, the length of the lessons, the size of the group class, and our free socials / discounted class offers.
- Learn the core essentials. We encompass a wide range of exercises to master the essential techniques of dancing: Footwork, body movement, timing, terminology, musicality, pattern variations, frame / hand connection, and styling. You will always learn something new in our group dance classes. We never repeat the same class with the same exact information.
- Small size, personable, and student oriented. We only take up to 30 students per class. This is a major advantage over large size classes because more individual attention can be given to each student, our classes can be adapted easily to the dynamics and interests of the students, and anyone that is having difficulty during the lesson is less likely to fall through the cracks.
- Approachable and fun breakdown of each move. That is, less talk and more dancing. We do not try to overload our students with too much information at once, but in different layers according to the level and expectations of the class. Unlike other Latin dance programs, our classes are not about memorizing routines. Our innovative system teaches students to dance naturally by developing a core dance repertoire and internalizing the steps through drills and repetition.
- We will never make you feel bad for making mistakes! While teaching the dance patterns, we closely watch our students performance and immediately addressed common mistakes while they try the dance moves and figures. We encourage our students to address us every time a move is not working for them so we can clean up the rough edges.
- Lead / follow with confidence, elegance, and "flavor." We do not just focus on the social aspect of dancing but also focus on technique so that our students can lead and follow the dance moves / figures outside of class with anyone and everyone. The moves taught are not choreographed, they are 100% leadable on the dance floor. We even give you tips on how to lead them to anyone - even if that person has not had formal dance training before.
- Several practice opportunities. We couple our dance classes with outings and socials around Pearland and Houston so that our students can find several opportunities to meet up, practice, and continue developing their dancing skills. Pratice makes perfect. Do not think that because you are a beginner, you can't have fun on the dance floor! Join our local group for up to date outing notifications!
- Missed a class? No worries!* We are flexible in regards to student attendance and absences. We know that life happens and sometimes it is not possible to attend every single class. When you purchase a Class Pass*, your card gets a mark every time you come. You never lose on your tuition. Students are given the opportunity to make up missed classes rather than telling them that they have completely lost them.
- Classes can carry over to other weeks/months*. Thanks to our Class Pass* of 4, 8 or 12 group dance lessons, you come only when you can. You can even mix and match classes. There are no expiration dates. We recommend that you stay engaged with your classes to get the proper foundation steps.
- Free classes. Risk free! and then more free / discounted classes in the future New to our group dance classes? Well, your first group dance class with us is free so you can try it before you decide to sign up with us. Limit one class per new student. Just visit our Free Dance Lesson Page for details. Want more free or discounted classes? We are always offering an additional free class every month during our socials / outings so you can learn new fun moves and meet with other dancers. We also offer free group lesson and private dance lesson raffles on all our bootcamps. Additionally we are always creating new offers on our facebook page from time to time so that you can enjoy the benefits of training with us.