2. I currently live in Pearland, just 10 miles from Downtown Houston. I bet your Grandma lives there.
3. My guilty pleasure is So You Think You Can Dance show. I like it better than Dancing with the Stars.
4. For five years (age 11 to 16) I played the piano. My mother wanted me to enter a conservatory, but that changed when we migrated to United States looking for a brighter future.
5. Growing up, I didn't dance as many people think I have done for all my life. Even right after I graduated college, I didn't dance once. I was just too busy trying to finish my pre-med major while being in the Corps of Cadets at Texas A&M University
6. A girl got me into dancing. I liked her so much, I was willing to do anything to impress her. We started with Ballroom from 2000 to 2003.